Guarantee & Complaints
If your order is wrongly* delivered or something is wrong with it, then you can of course return it to us. But don’t do it just like that!
Please get in with us first though. Then we may perhaps be able to help you remotely. We will do our best to resolve the problem for you.
If we are not able to resolve it remotely, please follow the steps shown below under Guarantee. You can then return the product free of charge. In any case, do not send the package through the post without our returns label. If you do, then you will pay the costs. That will be a waste of your money.
* Is there nothing wrong with your product but you are simply dissatisfied with your order? If so, let us know by following the steps on the page.
We care about our products and we do our very best to deliver them to you in perfect condition. Nevertheless, an order may still get damaged during transport or something else might happen causing you to make a guarantee claim. From a legal point of view, you must notify us within two months of identifying the defect. If the defect is covered by the guarantee, we will arrange a free of charge repair or replacement. Please note that for reasons that include hygiene some products are excluded. Where applicable, this is stated for such products.
We can assist you more quickly if you fill in the online guarantee form directly. This enables us to see at a glance what the problem is.
If you want the purchase price to be refunded, don’t forget to provide your bank details (IBAN) on the guarantee form. We will then credit the purchase price to your account within two weeks of receipt.
- Fill in the digital .
- We will get in touch with you to jointly work out the right solution.
- If we are able to help you remotely, we will do our best to immediately be of service. You might need a replacement part, for example, and that will resolve the problem. In that case, we will send it to you.
- If your product is defective and comes under the guarantee conditions, you will receive a returns label from us which you can use to return the product free of charge.
- Once we have received the package, we will investigate the defect and get in touch with you about what happens next.
We want you to be happy. We therefore recommend that you tell us first if you have any complaints. Make use of the various contact options on thepage. We will then try to reach a suitable solution together. If we are unable to reach that, you are entitled to submit your dispute for mediation via Stichting WebwinkelKeur (Dutch Foundation for Quality Online Shops).
From 15 February 2016, it has also been possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the European Commission’s ODR platform. You can find this ODR platform at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Provided your complaint is not being dealt with elsewhere, you are free to lodge your complaint via the European Union platform.